*makes 12 cakes
100g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4tsp vanilla extract
80g butter - melt over heat
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs till foamy, add in vanilla. Continue beating and add sugar in 3 batches. Continue beating untill egg mixture attain ribbon stage.
3. Fold in flour in 3 batches.
4. Take few spoonful of the batter to mix with the melted butter untill well combined, then rransfer this mixture to the batter and mix well.
5. Cover batter with clingwrap and set to chill in fridge for 1 hour. This will helps to ensure the hump for the madeleines.
6. Preheat oven to 180C. Grase and flour the mould.
7. Spoon each case about 3/4 full, send to bake for 15min.