Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Sunny-up Baked Bread with Cheese & Ham

Eversince I purchased my airfryer, I have been following the AF group in FB closely, learning from all the gurus the delicacies that this machine could feed me.  Indeed, this is one of the best investment in the household, and I now could not imagine my life without it!

And this, is one of the simple recipe that I learnt.  I made this numerous times for breakfast and it taste really great!



Ingredients
2 slices of bread 
1 slice of ham
1 slice of cheese 
1 egg

Utensils
Ramekin dish

Method
1.  Butter the ramekin dish and preheat oven/AF to 180C.

2.  Tear up the bread into smaller rectangle slides, and line them up in the ramekin.  be sure to cover up the dish.

3.  Tear up ham and cheese into smaller pieces and scatter them on top of the bread, but try to leave a 'dent' in the center.

4.  Crack the egg on the ingredients, with the yolk staying in the 'dent'.

5.  Send to bake for 8-10mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.