Search This Blog

Monday 27 April 2015

Mango Yoghurt Cake

I should have used mango puree for this cake but I couldn't get any nice mangoes, so I made do with mango yoghurt smoothes.  Basically, I replaced milk with the smoothes, and the cake turned out quite well :)  I like the fruity after-taste of it :)


Ingredients
150 plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g sugar
100g butter
2 small eggs
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Mango yoghurt smoothes

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 170'C
  2. Grease and line a loaf tin
  3. Sift flour & baking powder
  4. Cream butter & sugar until light and creamy
  5. Add in the eggs gradually
  6. *you may add in some mango puree (if you have any) at this stage
  7. Fold in sifted flour
  8. Add mango yoghurt smoothes until the mixture has a soft dropping consistency
  9. Pour mixture into the tin and bake for 30mins




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.